- click onto a block to edit its color; the cursor will change to crosshairs
- move the cursor around; the block’s color will change:
- in 'hsv' color mode, moving the mouse to the left/right lets you navigate through the hues, whereas up/down means more/less brightness
- in 'rgb' color mode, left/right means more/less red, whereas up/down means less/more blue
- use your mouse’s scrollwheel to navigate through the 3rd dimension:
- in 'hsv' color mode, scrolling forward/backward means more/less 'saturation'
- in 'rgb' color mode, scrolling forward/backward means less/more 'green'
- 'reset' will (re-)set every block’s color to a neutral grey
- try 'toggle info' in the menu
- try out the 'hsv' and 'rgb' color modes in the menu
note: this tool is intended to be used for experimental / recreational purposes only; it is not suited for any serious and/or mission critical color work